Sunbreaker system HARMO by SOLTEC™
Sunbreaker HARMO for shading and closing lodges, balconies and terraces
External Façade sunbreakers type HARMO. Alu extruded blade of ellipsoid shape, with a dimension of 310/35mm. Alu covers and suitable small wheels provide movable enters to alu guides and this way ensure manual opening and closing of blades. Maximum 4 sliding blades, which are folding in accordion principle, can be fixed on one fixed blade.
Drive can be motor or pulley, which can be fixed or removable. Winding hose is fi 50 or 60mm, depending on the dimensions. Weight hose is fi 20. Steel consoles can be larger or smaller and with or without the mask supports.
Control with motor drive
Normal control of the motor is trough the switch or remote control. Also possible are the following options, where manufacturer submit electro designs:
- group control with main switch and/or individual switch
- group control trough the switch and/or individually trough the remote control
- control in connection with sensors, such as: wind/sun/time/rain
- control in connection with the computer (“smart house” system)
Installation of the roller blind can be done into the ceiling or on the window lintel. Lately there is a trend and demand for installation into the ceiling drain, so called 15 x 15cm space in the ceiling. Linens, which are used, can be regular half-transparent, screen or darkening, which are also divided into external and interior. The roller blind is suitable for public spaces, where carefully selected and quality material with robust look of the shade ensures long service life.
In case of exterior use of the shade, you need to ensure suitable leading of the linen, because of the wind, which is done with 5mm stainless steel braided cable and ends, where tightening of the braided cable is done. When we want to use thermal and darkening linen as a shade, the double roller blind V enables us installation of both shades onto one console, which are normally installed into the 20 x 20cm cartridge into the ceiling. Control can be manual or with a motor.
Treatment of aluminium and steel materials
- the surface of aluminum is treated with RAL scale powder coating
- colour type can be either sheen, matt or fine grain – microstructure
- surface protection can also be ensured by anodising
- the surface of the steel is hot-dip galvanized and, if necessary, powder coated