Venetian blind S80 Soltec
Venetian Blind S80 offers maximum thermal comfort for affordable price
Trapezoid 80 mm slats are fixed to the textile ladder and lifting tape, which allow rotation of the slats around their axis and lifting or lowering. Aluminium guides (18 x 24 mm in dimensions) are padded with rubber, which allows for better and silent movement of the slats. The guides are mounted on the window frame with spacers. In case the blinds are integrated in the facade, it is advisable to use an aluminum coated mask, which covers the pack of folded blinds.
Pulley fi 15/1.5mm, in standard white or gray colour, length to order or electro motor, integrated in the carrying cartridge with dimensions 51 x 57mm.
The blinds can be installed in three different ways
- installation into the window reveals, consoles are fixed onto the window frame; the package of folded blind is normally covered with mask
- installation into the window reveals, consoles are fixed onto the lintel, the package is hidden in the façade
- façade installation: vertical, horizontal section, with mask, under façade
- group control, main switch and/or individual switch
- group control trough the switch and/or individually trough the remote control
- control in connection with sensors, such as wind/sun/time/raincontrol in connection with the computer (“smart house” system)
Normal control of the motor is trough the switch or remote control. Also possible are the following options, where manufacturer submit electro designs:
Treatment of sheet material
Sheet for blinds is pre-dyed according to the coat coaling system, which means that a known set of manufacturer’s colours is applied. All standard colors are available, such as the colour scale of the Expalum catalogue or equivalent.